Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finally some crafty stuff

Ok so I figured out to load pics I have to do it from my home computer lol So here's a few cards i've done. None of them are really that new and some of you have seen them already but the newest ones I've done are on my phone and I have to get them off of it before I can post. Ü

These were some of the Valentine's day cards I made this year.


This is a card I made for my BFF Dawn.


And this is the card I made for my honey for Valentine's day because he likes pirates. LOL the inside says "Ye stole me heart valentine!"


That's all for now but I wanted to get some crafty stuff on here for you since I've been all about the working out part lately. Have a great day everyone!

BTW DIRT was killer lastnight. I totally didn't go at 6am this morning because I was really sore LOL I also didn't sleep very well - I was hot then cold then hot then well you get the point LOL Lots of water today!

xoxo

1 comment: