Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ok I'm tired lol

Well day 2 wasn't too bad. I did have a breakdown on the food front already lol. I'm not sure what happened but man was I starving today! I ended up having 3snacks lol and then after an awesome workout at DIRT I stopped at Boston market for dinner because I didn't get the slow cooker going today! Grrr. Not to worry though tomorrow will be better although I had hoped my off trickiness wouldn't happen so soon.

DIRT tomorrow at 6am! I can't wait teven though I feel like i've been hit with a ton of bricks. When Melissa first told me about DIRT and I was just getting into it I remember feeling like this so I just have to push past it and all will be good. Really wish the mole hadn't ruined my first run with DIRT but nothing I can do about that and it was important too. For anyone reading that doesn't know, I had a precancerous mole on my left ankle right where your foot pivots. Knocked me down for an entire month. Wasn't Fu but luckily it's over.

Ok time for me to hit the sack, I have a very early morning tomorrow and I really need rest(not sure that's gonna be a problem lol) later y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment