Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow what a great first day!

DIRT was fantastic as always. Sorry I forgot to take pic of the board but I can tell you what we did.

20 plank rows
20 overhead squats
20 push press
Lunges (can't remember how far lol)
Run

All that times 4!! Hardcore baby! I did have dinner after I got home and it was pretty good. The house smells great too! The acorns really turned to mush and they tasted like the sweet potatoes so it kinda blended in. The sauce that everything cooked in had a wonderfully sweet but not too sweet effect on the meat- which was so tender! Overall I liked it and so did the guys. I think I'll make it again.

Overall I'd say today was a great first day and I can't wait to see how sore I am tomorrow! LOL goodnight y'all sweet dreams and see you tomorrow!

Xoxox Kim

2 comments:

  1. All that squash and sweet potato sounds delicious. Reminds me of this neat recipe we have for a detox stew made of roasted root vegetables. Have yet to convince Jason to try it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was surprisingly good. I think next time I might try other veggies though since I wasn't a huge fan of the acorn squash. I'd like to give your recipe a shot maybe you can email it? Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete